First time out of the house! Mommy and Daddy are taking me to see Grandma Linda's and Grandpa Bill's house. Woo hoo! Finally out of the house.
Auntie Dot and Autie Wilma were sure happy to see me.
Here is a really rare photo, Tanner and Sparke happily enjoying a meal together. Note in the second picture, Tanner is about to be a bad dog again and steal Sparke's food!
Mommy is just happy to get out of the house! So am I, can you tell? Haha!
Too much excitement makes me sleepy!
Who's on Conan tonight daddy?
Taelyn and Gavin's Blog

Hi there! My name is Taelyn, and I was born in March, 2004. Welcome to my blog!
I now have a brand new baby brother Gavin! He was born in May, 2007. I think we're gonna be best buds!
Take a look around, and let me know what you think! CLICK HERE to email me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home