I'M BAAAAACK!!!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, just been really busy with stuff, like sleeping, eating and pooping ....... USUALLY IN THAT ORDER! hahaha!
Me and Tanner taking an afternoon nap.
My cute yellow dress. I love it.
My cute pink dress, i love it too.
Look at Dad's mullet! Isn't it just swell? Hee hee!
I just love staring at the top of this swing. Here's Daddy reading Cinderella, can't you tell I'm so into the story?
Mommy looks so nice in her new hair style!
Here's Mitch and Jenn over for a visit.
Turner and Nikki came too today.

I love sitting on Auntie Tiff's Lap. Here's Cousin Wanda, she came over with Ethan and Alanna. We had such a good time.
Here are some photo's of me on my first trip out of province. We went to visit cousin Marc and Dallis and their son Dominique. Also, Matante Huguette & Mononcle Enzo.
Here's me and Dominique, I just couldn't stop smiling! Also, Dallis is just about ready to have her new baby. I can't wait to play with the new little one!
Taelyn and Gavin's Blog

Hi there! My name is Taelyn, and I was born in March, 2004. Welcome to my blog!
I now have a brand new baby brother Gavin! He was born in May, 2007. I think we're gonna be best buds!
Take a look around, and let me know what you think! CLICK HERE to email me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home