Monday, March 28, 2005

My 1st Birthday Party!


Getting ready for everyone to arrive!


Dora the Explorer Cake. Can't wait to dig into it!


Partying down!


Here are Kaily, Jeanette, Anika and Zoe all hanging out at the craft table.


Here are Kevin, Ayla, and Rachel. Thanks for coming guys!


Here are all the kids, ALL 19 of them! Daddy had a good time getting them all together for this photo! In the second photo, you can see me waiting for all the bigger kids to get together. C'mon guys!


D-d-d-d-d-DORA! (all parents will recognise the Dora theme song!) I LOVE CAKE!


More play time! Here's me and Mommy with Ayla and Autie Wilma.


Here I am with Uncle Gerry. He's funny!


Here's Nenong (I hope I spelled that right!) and Tita Nora and Lola! Tita Nora's making me laugh!


PRESENTS!!!


Here's the Unicorn chair Uncle Kyle and Anutie Michelle got me!


WHEW! I'm exhausted! Can't wait until next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home