Weekend fun at Dave and Rachels (and Jeremy's!)
Here's a coupple shots of us on the kiddy-quad! Woohoo!
We had just as much fun on the tractor too! I'm a cowboy! (***muah!***)
Went for a little swim, it was soooo warm out!
Had such a nice time. Here's a shot with their new trailer. The dogs had a blast too!
Marshmallow roast time! Here I am with Jeremy and Carver.
Mommy's MotoX lesson with Dave. You can see her in the distance between the shot of our car and trailer! (look very closely! GO MOM! TEAR IT UP!!!!!) :)
Here's the Rand family, showing their skills!

Dave even too me for a ride! WooooooohoooooO!
Taelyn and Gavin's Blog

Hi there! My name is Taelyn, and I was born in March, 2004. Welcome to my blog!
I now have a brand new baby brother Gavin! He was born in May, 2007. I think we're gonna be best buds!
Take a look around, and let me know what you think! CLICK HERE to email me.


1 Comments:
That was such a fun day, we have to do that again soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home